Incredible grilled salmon. So easy and so much flavor. Served with grilled asparagus and heirloom black rice. You’ll need my barbecue rub recipe too.
- 3 nectarines, pitted and diced
- 2 green onions, chopped whites and greens
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno (more if you like spicy)
- 2 tablespoons chiffonade fresh basil
- salt & pepper
Mix the relish ingredients in medium size bowl. Season relish to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4 salmon fillets, 5 to 6 ounces in size, with skin on
Heat barbecue to medium-high heat. Brush salmon with oil. Sprinkle with barbecue rub; press to adhere. Grill salmon until slightly charred and just cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to plates. Garnish with nectarine relish.