BELLA BISTRO SICILY CULINARY TOUR 2020
Enjoy pizza, pasta, cheese & pastries in one of Sicily’s most beautiful and wonderful food regions and enjoy some of the most beautiful views of the Tyrrhenian Sea. This week-long Sicily experience, with the stunning Coastline , is not only about the great food and wine; we’ll take time to enjoy the sea and the sights of the local towns of Palermo & Trapani, the Medieval Village of Erice the Egadi Island of Favignana. You’ll spend a day at sea on a private boat excursion along the coast. Stay at a luxury villa with a swimming pool where each room has a ensuite bath, Included in your week are two delicious cooking classes in a beautiful Sicilian kitchen and also out door kitchen, one winery visit and a special wine-paired dinner with one of Chef Shelly’s favorite wine producers Marilena Barbera. A special olive oil tasting. A Street Food Tour in Palermo.
DATES AND PRICING
May 30 – June 6 2020 $4,100 pp (based on double occupancy)
June 6 – June 13 2020 $4,100 pp (based on double occupancy) SOLD OUT
BOOKING AND PAYMENT:
- To secure you spot on the trip, a non-refundable deposit of $1,275 per person is required.
- The remaining balance will be divided into two payments, one due February 1, 2020 and the balance due April 1, 2020
- You can make payments by cash, check or credit card (a 3% credit card processing fee will be added to all credit card transactions)
ALL THIS IS INCLUDED IN YOUR CULINARY VACATION:
- 8-days/7-nights accommodations at a luxury villa with a swimming pool in Scopello Sicily
- Round-trip pick up and transfer from the Palermo airport to your villa
- 18 meals: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 6 dinners ( Wine & beer included with all lunches and dinners)
- TWO fun hands-on cooking classes
- ONE Olive Oil tasting
- Visits to Palermo, Trapani, Favignana, Erice, Selinunte
- Private boat ride along the Tyrrhenian Coast
- One winery visit and wine tastings, one wine-dinner at our villa with wine maker Marilena Barbera
- Beach day at Scopello Beach, beach chairs, umbrella’s, cocktails & seafood lunch
- Full-Time services for the entire week of your group leaders, Chef Shelly and husband Tim
- Private driver and transportation to all daily excursions
**Not Included: Airfare, transportation to Palermo airport, travel insurance and expenses of a personal nature (souvenirs and other personal items) are not included in the vacation package price.